Kailis Pearls & Oprah

    This morning my post man dropped a package on to my desk, and said "Have you been online shopping again?!" and I was puzzled as I was not expecting any packages.
    Low and behold, my Kailis Pearl Necklace!!
    It comes with a certificate of authenticity but I forgot to take a photo, as I am at work I have to be very discreet when taking photos.

    Thoughtfully, it comes with a silver cleaning cloth for the chain.

    Taaa Daaa.


    So hard to take a photo of in the crap lighting at work, and my macro setting was not pulling its weight.
    See the black diamond? There is one on each side.
    I am going to wear it with out the 'O' symbol.
    I feel very lucky indeed.



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/kailis-pearls-oprah.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive