Noodle Bar

    Saturday night was spent with both Lara and Lacey, perhaps I should change my name to Lauren. I have always hated Maryanne.
    We went out to dinner on South bank at a new Noodle place and did all the things you are meant to do on a Girls Night Out. Gossiped, compared sex lives etc etc aha.


    I can't go past chicken with peanut satay sauce.

    They have worked out a way for the waiters to work less, by having you fill in your own order form.

    Lacey's beef salad - she had already started eating it when I took this photo.

    The weirdest thing about this place was the benches were so wide, we could hardly hear each other speak.

    Pad Thai.
    I need to start being more adventurous with my food I think.
    I really am a creature of habit though and cannot help but always order the same thing.
    Afterwards we had gelato from Trampoline and went back to Laras apartment to continue the night of chit chatting.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/noodle-bar.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive