Happy Valentines Day

    S & I always get each other the same thing for Valentines Day.
    I get him nothing, or I get him lovely pairs of silk boxer shorts.
    He gets me roses, without fail, and sometimes gets me jewellery as well.
    Last night, whilst he was in Geelong he messaged me to ask what date Valentines day is.
    I replied "Monday 14 Feb... TOMORROW!!!!" to which he replied "Are you sure it's not Wednesday?"
    I think I would know.
    I was sitting in the lunch room eating my Baked Beans when he messaged me asking me how my day was, blah blah blah.
    He then messaged to ask if anyone had flowers delivered, and I replied "Nope, they must have crap husbands like mine".. Then I walked back to my desk and these were there, waiting for me!!
    S is such a sweetheart!!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive