The Urge

    Do you ever stop and think to your self "What is wrong with you?! You have a PROBLEM!!"
    That's what I keep thinking to my self every day when I log on to Net-A-Porter and put these Christian Louboutin Declics in my shopping cart.
    Then I take them back out.
    Then I put them back in.
    Then I take them out.
    Then I put them back in again.
    You get the gist..

    They are such a perfect every day shoe.

    They would be great with jeans and a white tee


    However, I am in debt at the moment.
    It is not fun.

    I added another ring to my wedding ring purchase (as I am swapping my rings to my right hand when we are married, since I will be Orthodox - I convert in April(!!) I am getting an eternity band to go on my left hand wedding finger), which I cannot even order yet as they need a 50% deposit and I am not buying anything until my debt is paid off and my cc is cut up.

    Don't tell S about these shoes.

    I feel like I need them but I know I don't.

    Any secret admirers out there?I wear a 36.5 and you can buy them here

    Seriously though, they are pretty cute aren't they?


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/urge.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive