Black on Black

    Black on Black is a bish to photograph, ecspecially when in a bathroom and the photo is taken with an iPhone.


    I've started to wear long sleeved dresses and tops under other dresses in order to make them more winter appropriate, and to save money on buying new clothes.




    I ran the tan last night, and then briskly walked home. My legs and glutes are a little bit achy today.

    Half way through running the hill, I felt like my ribs were expanding and my bra was crushing me to death.


    I am joining a boot camp next week, am very excited about it!

    Bring on the pain.


    Outfit Details

    Dress - Jane Lamerton

    Belt - Jane Lamerton

    Long sleeved Dress underneath - Kookai

    Shoes - Calvin Klein

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-on-black.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive