Elegantly Scant Lingere

    On Sunday I went to this gorgeous little lingere store in Degraves Lane with Lara, where all the lingere is made from vintage fabrics so once it is sold out, it can no longer be reproduced.

    I struggle to find an 8E some times, and a 10DD is just not as perfect, but they had an 8E which was a beautiful fit. I might have to go back and buy it.

    The sales assistant was lovely enough to let me take some snaps in store.. Enjoy!























    After shopping and hot chocolate-ing with Lara, I headed to Belgian Beer Gardens for Gabbys birthday and discovered that I was the only one there. She had messaged me 5 mins to prior to my arrival to tell me that she was upstairs. I asked security if they had an upstairs section and he said no, leading to me realising they were not there..


    Turns out they went to The Royal Saxon, but for some reason I did not get the memo.


    After complimenting my red lips and smile, the security guard offered to drive me to Royal Saxon. Sorry dude, I don't think so.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/elegantly-scant-lingere.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive