Oral B 500

    My old toothbrush died a painful death, when our bathroom sink thing flooded.


    The time has come to get a new one. I just can't deal with standard toothbrushes. I love the clean that an electric tooth brush gives me. Maybe I just get lazy with a manual one.


    Tomorrow is the big day people.

    I get my lingual braces.

    Frig My Life.

    I just can't WAIT to be a lisping mofo with sore teeth.


    It has been said that I will lose weight when I have my braces on since it hurts so much to eat solids for a while. My mum is already telling me "You have lost too much weight, you look painfully thin, what are you doing?! Are you eating?!" Considering that I have not lost ANY weight I don't know what the hell she is on about. If I lose any weight I'll be listening to her bitch for hours.



    Baby Blue




    S want's to know why I am posting a photo of my new toothbrush on the internet.

    I don't really know why, but why not?!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/oral-b-500.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive