The Layering Continues

    The layering of clothes to create new outfits and stay warm without spending money that does not need to be spent!


    In the colder months I really can't be bothered trying to be 'stylish' at all.

    I start a Boot Camp tonight, I'm pretty excited but am scared that I will be completly useless.
    See my red backpack?
    That's how stylish I am.
    Every morning I come to work with my black coat, red backpack and flat shoes.
    I look at least 12.


    I am wearing:

    Asos Dress as Top

    Skirt which I can't remember the brand, some cheapo.

    Voodoo Stockings

    Shu Fan Heels




    My camera was broken on the weekend so am waiting for the new one to arrive (this week) and then I will be announcing the 3 winners of the Maybelline Baby Lips Give Away!!


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/layering-continues.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive