Statement

    I am currently on the hunt for the perfect statement necklace to wear with my 'Reception Dress'.


    I have been killing Merowyn from Blithely Unaware by asking her opinion on hundreds of said statement necklaces.

    We think we have narrowed it down to two.

    They are both Very Wang.


    La di Da.


    Whilst on the topic of necklaces, I got this bad boy in New York City at Lord & Taylor.

    Shortly after paying for it, my credit card declined on another small purchase which lead me to thinking I had maxed it out, and not shopping any more.


    Turn out I had not maxed it out. It must have been a terminal fault.

    Dammit.


    I'm really squeezed into the above dress. I don't know why I still have it, my bust does not fit any more. I just wanted to show the necklace with something white and strapless, like my reception dress.

    It has sentimental value though, I was wearing it the night I met S.


    I also had on a blue necklace and pink sparkly Steve Madden heels.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/statement.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive