Today I am Wearing...

    Target.



    I have only worn this Target dress once I think, I wish it was a little bit longer, I feel like tight things should be knee length rather than thigh length.

    I have sore joints at the moment, so no heels today.
    I love this ruffle. Even if I am bloated, nobody can tell.
    The perfect dress.


    Zip Zip Zippy.



    Side View



    Hiiiiiiiiii.


    Target Dress


    Voodoo Tights


    De Lourve MC Shoes


    Hermes Bracelet


    We have a client at work, who is lovely, but I have to take him an espresso every 15 minutes despite whether the appointment lasts for 20 minutes of 4 hours.

    I don't know how he manages to sleep at night after so much caffeine.

    One of the other PA's refuses to do it. Maybe she is worried that she will be blamed for an early heart attack.


    When I was on reception I thought the PA was kidding me by saying she was meant to take him one every 15 minutes, but now that I am the PA and the unfortunate sucker who has to do tea & coffee I realise it is no joke.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/today-i-am-wearing.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive