Paint My Face

    Standard Make Up

    I don't wear make up to work, or much on the weekends any more. If I do, this is usually all I will slap on.

    Too Faced Bronzer

    Nars Deep Throat Blush

    Dior Show Macara


    Heavier Coverage Make Up

    This is what I would wear if I wanted a little bit more coverage, say, if I was going out to dinner etc.

    I would add:

    Make Up Forever Anti Redness Primer (not shown)

    Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

    Chanel Eclat Lumiere Concealer

    Chanel Pressed Powder


    I need one of those make up guns that Homer Simpson invented.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/paint-my-face.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive