The end of Roaccutane.

    THE END OF MY ROACCUTANE COURSE


    241 Days of Roaccutane

    482 pills

    12 Tubes of Calmex

    8 Tubes of Eye Gel

    1 Tube of Maybelline Baby Lips


    I have finally finished my course of Roaccutane. Even if I had to, I could not continue it as I have met the legal limit for my weight.


    Day 1

    Day 20

    Day 20


    You could deep fry chips on that forehead.

    Day 31


    Day 44


    Day 100


    Day 168


    Day 141
    Day 215


    Day 215


    Day 241 -The last day of taking Roaccutane.




    It actually feels strange to come off Roaccutane, and have nice clear skin.


    I am scared that my pimples will come back. My dermatologist has asked me to have my Implanon removed in 6 weeks as she does not think it is doing my skin any favours.


    I have already made an appointment for my eyebrows to be waxed in 6 weeks time, I am sadly excited about this.


    The side effects that I experienced:


    Sore Joints
    Cracked and Dry Lips
    Dry Eyes
    Thinning Hair (well, my dermo does not agree but it is one of the side effects and I am sure of it! Luckily it is temporary)
    Dry skin (only mildly though).


    I wish I had gone on it sooner. It feels amazing to not hate my skin.


    Roaccutane will be out of my system in 4 weeks, and after that I can venture out into the sun (SPF30+ of course) and be waxed, and maybe a facial..

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/end-of-roaccutane.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive