Vidal Sassoon BIG HAIR

    I want my money back.

    All $79.95 of it.


    I purchased the VS Big Hair with grand hopes and dreams, expecting to end up with beautiful shiny sleek hair, but with body and volume. The kind of hair I usually pay $40 for at the hairdresser.


    Did I get that hair? No.


    It made my hair, (which is fine, but lot's of it) frizzy and not sleek at all.
    The big brush rotates either left or right, depending on what side of the head you are doing.

    The first few times I tried it, I managed to tangle my hair, but once I got the hang of it, it kind of straightened the hair with a little bounce but completely frizzy.



    On a good note, it works on my fringe.


    I had such high hopes.

    Perhaps it is just my technique?


    Has anyone else tried this, and if so, did it freaking work for you?!?!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/vidal-sassoon-big-hair.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive