Lighting

    I can't remember if I have posted about this in the past, but one thing that S really wants at our reception is fantastic lighting.




    At first I was groaning and moaning about the thought of tacky blue lighting, but when I showed him these photos he said this is exactly how he want's it.




    The lighting will come on when the dancing starts, to get our guests in the mood for kicking up their heels!


    Images from Onewed.com

    We have a consultation with a lighting fellow in a few weeks to find out just how much this lighting will set us back...


    I love the purple!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/lighting.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive