Look away if you hate teeth/mouths/gums/me.



    This is what my teeth looked like up until 2002. When my friends found out I was getting braces they all said "Leave your teeth as they are!! They are so cute!". Talk about trying to sabotarge me!


    I looked like Jaws.


    Excuse me whilst I shudder in disgust.




    My teeth on Friday 13 May. I have had my braces off for 7.5 years.


    With a date like that I was convinced something would go wrong.
    The procedure took about an hour, and did not hurt at all. They only thing that was unpleasant was having my mouth wide open for an hour.


    The offending teeth. Looking front on it is not too noticable, but from the side it shows very obviously.

    I kid you not, in the last 2 days my teeth have moved a little bit.


    They are tender, but not too bad and I have been able to eat as normal.

    Lingual Braces in Action


    I also only have a tiny lisp happening, and my Mum did not even pick up on it.


    How I have changed over the years..

    2002

    Look at that chubby little face.. I really grew into my nose, thankfully.


    2004

    It would appear I had a skinny face, what happened?!

    2011
    My smile is more of a "I'm biting down on my back teeth so you can see all my teeth" smile here.

    I love looking at photos and comparing differences!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/look-away-if-you-hate-teethmouthsgumsme.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive