How to not be lady like whilst eating.

    You know that feeling after a few glasses of champagne when it feels as if you can no longer work your jaw and manage to chew properly?


    This is me experiencing that feeling last week. The other ladies were smart and ordered risotto. Not me. When this bad boy arrived I had no recollection of even ordering it, and knew that I was going to have a struggle on my hands.


    Of course, someone felt the urge to capture my jaw expanding like a snake eating a small child.


    In the end, it ended up all over my lap and not in my stomach.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-not-be-lady-like-whilst-eating.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive