B.Right by Benefit

    Hello, it's me. Me who never wins anything.

    Well, I've changed my ways, and I am now, as Charlie Sheen would say, a WINNER!


    As I would say, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.


    Anyway, back on topic.


    I won these deluxe samples of Benefits new skin care line, B.right from Marlo Perry's blog, A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness.


    Even if these were crapola, I would buy them purely for the packaging!!!













    Heavy based jars which are cute enough to have on display.

    The full sized products have cork lids.


    Whilst I have not yet tryed these products properly, I am already loving the refreshing smell and cute packaging.

    b.right bitches

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/bright-by-benefit.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive