QV.... and chux?

    Here are my two most commonly used skin care items.

    QV Gentle Wash and QV Creaam


    Why is there a Chux Microfibre cloth on the same page, I hear you ask?


    I'm going to become a joiner and join the craze of using a cleaning microfibre to wash my delicate skin.

    After reading about in on VF for ages, I thought I would give it a whirl.


    What? Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, Dusting but no 'Cleansing face' option?

    Say it aint so.


    I washed my face with the QV wash as usual, and then gently buffed my skin with the cloth.


    This morning my skin looked so fresh and was nearly glowing. I say nearly, because my skin is still a little dull.


    Has anyone else used this method? Did it work for you?



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/qv-and-chux.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive