Chanel Powder Brush No.2

    I popped into the Chanel cosmetics store at Chadstone to ask what the best way to apply my pressed powder was, and the next thing I know, I am at the register handing over my hard earned money for a powder brush.


    It was too late to back out when I realised it was $110.

    For. A. Powder. Brush.



    Powder Brush No.2

    I love that even the brushes come in pouches!!

    It's a nice brush, but I don't think any brush is worth $110!!!



    They gave me a card for an express make over, and I am wondering if anyone has had one done at the counter?




    I have a few more of these laying around, I might as well put them to good use.




    Have you ever been in the situation when you get to the counter, and realise what you are about to buy is really too expensive, but you are to embarrassed to say "Oh, actually, never mind!!".
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/chanel-powder-brush-no2.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive