ONE INCH CLOSER

    Hokay Team -

    It looks like Kindle is the way to go with this self-publishing thing. I just downloaded the freeware - you can do it too; that way you can read the novel as I crank it out, chapter by chapter.

    The entire project is starting to come together and I might actually post the first chapter this weekend - "God willing and the river don't rise."

    A question I fired out to my cabal of writer friends & family (I come from a family of writers): "Should I write my novel in the 1st person or 3d person? Conrad wrote Heart of Darkness in the 1st person; MacLean wrote Where Eagles Dare in the 3d person- which is best for my work?"


    During alpine training in 10th Group we used to always kid about: "When do we train for doing the ice-axe battle on top of the cable car?


    More details to follow as I get my head around the techie side of this project.

    Thanks all of you for all of your support -

    S.L.


    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-inch-closer.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive