Never too young for Red Lipstick.

    I doubt that my Mum would agree with me on this, she did not like me wearing black clothes until I was about 13, but, I would like to demonstrate that you are never too young to wear red lipstick, as I tested on Ashleigh-Rose whilst looking after her tonight.

    I kid, I kid.


    I would not let her leave the house in it.


    Look at that skin. Money can't buy that shizz.


    She is so cute. Cutest little girl, ever.


    Coming to my house was a nightmare for her. She could not handle it my clutter


    She cleaned my bathroom. I'm not kidding. She is 7!! She came out and said "Poppet. Can I PLEASE clean your bathroom???" I nearly fell off the couch. What a God Send.



    I drew the line at her wanting to scrub my shower door. I don't understand how she finds it fun?!!? I'm not going to lie, I didn't stop her from cleaning the basin etc. Gotta make the kid happy.



    I did not have any make up on today, but wore my red lippy anyway to try and brighten up my face.

    Lips much?

    Tommy Hilfiger Coat

    Jane Lamerton Dress

    Cole Haan Bag

    Chanel Gabrielle Lippy
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/never-too-young-for-red-lipstick.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive