Paloma's Nest Wedding Delivery!

    My parcel containing all sorts of wedding goodies from Palomas Nest arrived today, much to the amusement of our receptionist when I squealed when she plopped it on my desk.


    If you are considering ordering from Palomas Nest, do not even entertain the thought of a transit breakage as these puppies are packed tighter than.. I only have dirty jokes so will leave it at that.
    I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging and these are no exception.






    Bouquet Tiles








    I don't think our ring bearer bowl will be used during the ceremony, but it is cute and the photos before hand will look great with it.

    Plus, I'm a sucker for this stuff.

    Silver edging


    With This Ring, I Thee Wed

    That reminds me, I need to go and put some cashola on my wedding rings tomorrow.


    Cute little gift tags that are included..


    Now this, is a Thank You card!

    No, Thank You, Paloma's Nest!



    You can purchase Paloma's Nest products here


    Lot's of the products would be perfect as christmas tree decorations!!


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/paloma-nest-wedding-delivery.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive