Recent Instagram Pics

    Here are some of the past weeks Instagram photos.


    OPI Rumples Wiggin'. Nice and smudged.
    The Ferris Wheel in Melbourne


    My Googly Eyes Sign that I stuck on my own desk, rather than creeping others out.


    Me with said Googly Eyes


    Lucky Brand Boots


    Mimco Limited Edition Necklace, 1 of 50. $450.


    I nearly bought this on the weekend for my bridal Statement necklace but realised it is just too much going on. It is actually 2 necklaces, and a bracelet which can all be seperated. If I was not trying to be budget concious then I would have bought it just for fun. It's gorgeous.



    I still have not worn these Christian Louboutins out!

    Must wear them.



    If you have Instagram, you can follow me, my username is Slavisa.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/recent-instagram-pics.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive