2010 Brownlow

    Ahhh one of my fave times of the year.
    Here I go!
    Tania Buckley
    Why are you not wearing a floor length dress?
    When did you get your hooters done?
    Would quite like the dress if it was long.

    WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

    This is amazing. Stunning.
    Less is more ladies.

    Dane Swan and Taylor Wilson.
    I think Taylor definately wins best dressed!
    I think it was Baccini & Hill.

    Jim and Sam Stynes, with daughter Matisse
    Sam is dressed by Hael and you may remember that I posted awhile ago, Leah of Hael is my directors daughter.

    How did Alex Fevola sneak in?!

    Lauren Phillips
    She did not do it for me this year.
    Last year, yes.
    This year, no.
    Boring.
    Alan Didak's partner Jacinta Jellett (wearing an Alex Perry gown with $36,000 of jewels from GN Designer Jewellers).


    Keeping it simple.
    Me likey.

    Nick Riewoldt and Catherine Heard (wearing a Carla Zampetti gown)

    When they shot to these 2, I had 2 questions:
    1) What happened to Stephanie McIntosh?
    2) Why is he taking his twin sister to the Brownlow.
    Twins I Tell You.
    David Mundy and Sally Boase
    Who let Sally out?
    It looks like a mermaid vomited on it.

    Rebecca Twigley (wearing a custom-made Aurelio Costarella gown and $500,000 of Paul Bram diamonds), partner of Chris Judd


    I'm kind of over the Twig.
    Her arms are too Twig like.
    Dress does look good on her though. Wish she would change it up a tad.
    Brad Green and wife Anna
    You all know I love the sparkles.
    Lovely Anna!
    Tanya Hird (wearing an Angelina Baccini creation).
    Not working for me AT ALL.
    Shame.
    Whats with the lace?

    Brendon Goddard's partner Rosie Brookes

    I think she wore this to her year 10 formal.


    Port Adelaide's Kane Cornes and wife Lucy.
    Lucy "I hope my outfit is appropriate"
    Me, screaming at the TV "NO IT IS NOT!!!"

    Nathan Grima's partner Jacinta Spence
    I liked this.
    Till she turned on her side.
    What the fudge?
    Jimmy Bartel's partner Nadia Coppolino

    Oh Nadia can never do wrong in my eyes.
    Any idea who the dress is by?

    Lenny Hayes' partner Tara Cheslin
    Tara has the legs for this dress, but I don't love it..
    Words are not needed for the following.

    Brynne Edelsten




    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/2010-brownlow.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive