Pleather.

    As I previously mentioned, I spent my Digital Camera money on clothes.
    I went to Target, who were having 25% off womens clothing and got 6 items for $230 - Bargain!!!
    I saw this jacket, and actually thought it was Leather. I said to my self "If this is under $250 I will buy it" Turns out it was $44 on sale, and not leather.
    Doesn't matter - I love it!
    It is a blush pink, and so soft.
    Meet my mess.
    I modelled it for S, and he was so impressed.
    He then asked how much $$ I spent and I said $44 - The look on his face was priceless.

    Love it.
    Might wear it on date night Sunday.
    Will show the rest of my purchases on the weekend, am planning on spending my grocery money on the digital camera now.
    Then, pulling money out of savings for grocery money haha.

    Target For The Win!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/pleather.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive