Silver & Gold

    *Wave*
    Hi.
    There I am, smiling into the mirror for you all.
    Like my new camera?
    Photos are definitely a tonne clearer!
    I had my Leader Newspaper shoot today.
    I forgot when I got dressed, and got dressed to go out after work (My Goodbye Drinks!). I had my blazer on in the photos, but spilt my tuna lunch on my top as I was driving there, hopefully you can't see the oil stain!!
    I met the journo & photographer, and was quick to ask if it was a slow news week but they took it all so seriously! I couldn't help but crack up.
    Lots of photos of me walking around, standing looking at the camera, and my reflection in a grave!!
    I have to admit, I did make them check the area to make sure the Snake was not there.
    As it was cloudy, he was hiding. Phew.
    I'm more than happy to mix silver & gold in a case like this.

    In real life, the two tops look identical in colour, so it doesn't look like I am wearing 2 tops.

    I wore the one underneath as the Forever New top is just too damn low otherwise.

    *Cue Vacant Stare*


    I start my new job on Monday, there are no mirrors to take my blog pics in, oh no!

    I'm a little bit scared, what if they hate me?!

    They all seem to be really lovely though.


    My work hours are:
    Monday, Tuesday & Thursday = 9:15AM -5:30PM
    Wednesday = 8:30AM - 4:45PM
    Friday 8:45AM = 5:00PM
    How am I going to get my head around that! I am used to working 8:45 - 5:30PM every darn day!


    Bardot Blazer (Definitely time for a new blazer)

    Forever 21 Top (with gold)

    Forever New Top (with silver)

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/silver-gold.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive