Lovable

    I don't really understand what all the bru-haha is about.

    The Lovable lingerie brand has been slammed for partnering with an eating disorder organisation to combat unhealthy body images, whilst using pics of Jen in their advertising.
    I think J.Hawk is amazing. Beyond amazing. You can tell she works damn hard to get that body. Check out the ad on youtube (below). Yes, she is quite thin, but she has amazing toning and muscle defination.
    I don't think it is fair to say they should not use her, as it makes women feel like they have to look this way.
    It doesnt make me feel like this. Does it make you?


    I cant deny I would LOVE her body, but it doesnt make me feel any worse.
    Maybe her perfect skin does though haha.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/lovable.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive