Sunday

    I think everyone in Melbourne would agree with me that Sunday was such beautiful weather!!
    I went to the gym in the morning, to avoid making noise whilst S and his friend Z slept off their hang overs.
    After the Gym, I did bicep curls at home whilst reading Vogue as I feel like I look stupid in the weights area at the gym.
    I then drove to Southland to pick something up that my Mum had ordered from Townsville, and as I drove past my Dads house, I saw Lizs car and did a quick U-Turn to run in and see Thomas.
    He is eating solids now, and whilst Dad and I were playing with him we were eating Pizza and his little (well, it is a very big head) head followed the Pizza every where it went. Poor little Thomas, Liz wouldn't let us mash it up and give it to him.
    I offered to chew it and feed it to him like a little bird but no go haha.
    He is a big unit!!
    After I went to Southland, I stopped by the Cheltenham Cemetery to visit my Nanna, who died in 1987, 2 years before I was born.
    After I had a little chat with her, I went for a walk to visit another grave.
    This grave has a large statue of a young boy holding a big fish.
    That is all it has, no inscription, no dates, no name, nothing.
    Every time I go to the cemetery I visit it, as I think it might have been a little boy who died and nobody else seems to visit it.
    As I was walking back to my Nannas Grave, where my car was parked, I heard a rustle down by my feet, I looked down and saw a MASSIVE Brown Snake. It was just staring at me, about 15cm from my foot (I only had thongs on). It was like "How dare you interrupt my sunbaking session, if you don't RUN I will kill you".
    What did I do? I ran for my frigging life.

    (not the actual snake)

    I ran so fast, I ran straight past my car and just kept on running.
    I ran and ran.
    I was so sure it was slithering behind me wanting to chomp on my delicious ankle.
    I nearly bumped into a lady who was paying her respects and when she asked if I was okay, I just kept apologising for interrupting her.
    I told her about the snake and she was freaked out also.
    I have never seen a snake so close to me in the wild, so all you country bumpkins, repress your laughter.
    Bull crap they are more scared of us than we are of them, it wasnt about to slither off and hide.
    I thought to my self "How ironic would it be if I died in a cemetary".
    ETA - I just rang the cemetary and she said "Yes, we are well aware of the Brown Snake situation".
    Ummm how about putting signs up warning people?!?!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive