New Beginnings.

    So, I have a new job!
    I start at the beginning of October, and boy did I feel bad resigning.
    I even cried.
    It is just time for a change, time to work closer to home & earn more money.
    I had 2 interviews, and pretty much thought I had it in the bag as soon as they gave me a tour around the office on the 2nd interview.
    My boss just rang me (he is on holidays) and said "I am so mad with you!" and I freaked out, but he was kidding.

    He said if it was the distance from home, he would have picked me up every day, and could we make a deal so that I would stay?
    As if I don't feel bad enough!!
    I have really loved working with everyone here for the last 2.5 years, my directors are a mother and son team, and I am going to be really sad leaving!

    Here is our happy little rentals team.

    Leah, Gay, Simon, Me & Jan.

    (Whoah look at my big arm. Must be all my muscles.)


    It's been good!!

    Our team of mishaps!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-beginnings.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive