ADMIN NOTE

    Hey Y'all:

    I just deleted a comment beneath the post GUNNED DOWN IN VEGAS, due to its incendiary nature.

    This is the first time I have taken such an action here on Blog STORMBRINGER - I am not about Political Correctness and I damn sure am not about censorship; calling for the citizenry to exact bloody revenge on cops is where I draw the line, however.

    This is not within the bounds of a lawful, civilized society; in fact, these are dangerous thought patterns. To the (anonymous) author of that comment I say: go get your own blog - STORMBRINGER is not a soapbox for revolutionaries, and this is not where we are going with this thing.

    While we're on the subject of comments, I get some real juicy ones over at FrumForum. A certain reader over there (who has a bone for me apparently) has accused me of being a racist for letting stand a comment here on STORMBRINGER that compared Michelle Obama to a Klingon. I let it stand because it was harmless, and it was funny, besides. Like I said I am not PC and I don't believe in censorship - I'll leave the book burnings, re-education sessions and political correctness to the Nazis, Communists and liberals in places like Berkeley.

    Over the years I've been called lots of things - from way before the Internet even existed, as we know it. I've been labeled a Nazi (pretty funny when you consider all my time on the ground in Israel), a babykiller (that was in a Lesbian bar in Key West a couple of years after the Desert Storm aura wore off and the liberals were back on script- funny story, I'll tell it sometime), a racist (this despite the fact I am in a bi-racial marriage), and a mercenary. OK I can live with that last one, despite the fact that it is not exactly true - there are SOME things I simply won't do for money.


    SEAN LINNANE SENDS


    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/admin-note.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive