THOR THURSDAY

    Valeria let me down again . . . didn't send in any imagery for THOR THURSDAY . . .




    . . . so I had to go with this picture of me with my shirt off . . .



    Hey you ladies out there feel free to send in whatever beefcake photo intell you can harvest from the 'net and I'll post it for THOR THURSDAY . . . as a public service for you to drool over . . . I mean fairs fair, right? What's good for the goose is good for the gander . . . sorry but I'm just not comfortable enough in my masculinity to cruise the meat markets in search of male beauty . . .

    - S.L.



    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/thor-thursday_23.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive