Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom

    I feel it is my duty to share such delicious finds with you, my lovely readers.
    Lets pretend I did not just blog about getting back into shape whilst you read this.
    These were on sale at Foodworks for $2.
    Now they are in my belly.

    Okay, I didn't eat them all.
    I saved half for S.
    Look at that chocolatey goodness.

    Mmmmmm Yum.

    It does get stuck in my teeth though, but what doesn't?! I have those annoying teeth that always have food getting stuck and embarrassing me.

    Don't mind my peeling fingers. Just a side effect!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/nom-nom-nom-nom-nom.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive