Is this possible??

    *Apology for showing you such close up disgusting photos but it is in the name of showing results!*
    I know I said I would wait until the 6 month period was up, but I am already seeing results so thought I would show you!
    I took these photos in the same conditions, so they would be similar.
    Both were taken after my boiling hot shower in the morning, taken with my iPhone.
    I thought it would take months to see results, but my chest & back have already started to improve.
    Is this even possible?
    8 Days. Really?
    Sorry to any readers who do not want to see these photos.

    My forehead looks like a trout here. Don't know why.
    Anyway, as you can see the pimples are a lot more red, angry & widespread in the first pic.
    They are also developing white heads.

    Day 8 - The redness is starting to go down, and they are deflating.
    Obviously they are still there, but the appearance is not as bad.
    I have been experiencing dry eyes, dry lips and itchy skin on my face & scalp and I imagine all of these side effects will get a lot worse in the upcoming months.
    The one thing I am annoyed about is no waxing for 6 months.
    What the heck am I going to do about my eyebrows!
    I'm going to ring my lady and ask if she can just pluck, not wax.
    *sigh*
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/is-this-possible.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive