Layering

    It is still bloody chilly in Melbourne.
    The key to keeping warm and still dressing slightly like it is spring, is layering.
    Until I saw this photo I didn't realise how much heavier I look when I layer, or how pale I am.
    I look like such a mess here, my singlet is on an angle, my skirts all creased AND I have a bulldog clip connecting my belt haha but that's the way I roll.
    Target skirt
    Cue Belt
    Bracewell Red Singlet - I have this is every single colour & multiples of each colour as when I worked there we would always score them when the customer was meant to have them as a freeby! Suckers!
    ASOS Black top
    ASOS stockings
    Tony Bianco heels (Not shown)
    Being one block from the beach doesn't help with the wind factor but I did try and battle it and sat in the sun eating lunch copping my Vitamin D.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/layering.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive