GRRR

    I just did a massive post reviewing this nail polish but it vanished and I had already deleted the other pics from my comp & camera!
    Damn.
    These will have to do.
    I got this Revlon Gum Drop scented polish on Saturday.
    I'm suprised that it actually does smell like grape hubba bubba!! Impressive.

    IRL it is more lavendar coloured, but my new camera and I are not very well aquainted yet, and I need to change some settings.

    It goes on really well, these pics are only 2 coats and I did them very quickly.
    Considering how quick I did it, I thought it would be streaky.

    All in all, a great polish!



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/grrr.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive