Buttercup!

    The weather is so glorious today!
    Love it.
    Today I am wearing this dress by 'Angey'. I got it in Thailand.
    This is only the 2nd time I have worn it, but have had so many compliments I shall wear it more often.
    I am going to try and only wear skirts & pretty dresses to work from now on.

    My stare is not quite as vacant today.
    Suprising, considering the amount of G&Ts I consumed last night.

    I love the neckline.

    Belt up.


    The snake bracelet S got me awhile ago.


    1st of October today.
    Pinch & a Punch for the first day of the month!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/buttercup.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive