Flower Inspiration

    The below pics are some of my flower inspiration.
    I might not be using this computer for too much longer so am going to post majority of my inspiration on here rather than clogging up my email!
    We (I) want colour, and lots of flowers. We won't be having any other centre pieces, just the rows of flowers.
    I want whatever is in season, in pinks/purples/blues.

    Loveeellllyyy!
    So vibrant and fun

    Perfection. Seriously. Amazing.


    So soft.

    I love this photo, this looks like an amazing wedding!

    Sometimes less is more.

    I know I have posted this before, but the whole set up is amazing.

    This pink is a bit too pastel, but lovely none the less.


    Love Love LOVE!

    Can someone tell me what these flowers are called please?

    This is a marquee done by the company I am using, and the florist is Fat Tulip in Hawthorn (the bride is the owner!).

    I love the effectiveness it has, flowers & candles - so simple.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/flower-inspiration.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive