Survey Yall

    Donna from 365 Days in the Life of Donna Clarisse tagged me in this survery, but I am too slack to tag anyone else so everyone should just do it!!
    What were your favourite books as a child?
    I loved The Babysitters Club, mainly because there was a character named Mary-Anne.

    I also loved Goosebumps, but never the books where you could determine your own ending. They annoyed me.

    What's the most impressive thing you can cook, or your signature/staple dish? Nothing impressive really.
    I do a mean prawn risotto but I’m quite a simple dish kind of gal.

    Name one place in the world you've always wanted to go to and why.
    I have always wanted to go to New York, and will be fulfilling this dream in less than 3 months!

    Tell a secret that very few people know.
    It is not really a secret, but I don’t usually announce it to the world. When I was in year 7 I got arrested for shoplifting in Target. I was banned from the store for 12 months and had a 5 year good probation thing. I’ve had numerous police checks done and it never comes up, so maybe they said the last bit to scare me.
    We were put in the cop car, taken to the police station and everything! Mum & Joseph came to get me, and Joseph had his shit eating grin plastered on his face, and Mum acted SO angry but it turns out they thought it was hilarious. I was sent to my room for the night, and Mum could hear me crying so she gave me lots of chocolate and jelly!I never stole again though.

    What are your favourite TV shows?
    Glee, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Kourtney take Miami, Kendra, Law & Order, Criminal Minds & Entourage.
    Real 'Deep' Stuff.

    Who did you vote for in the most recent Federal Election?
    Liberal – and proud.

    List a (or several) charities you support (can be financially or mentally).
    I always buy about 100 legacy badges when the time of year comes around. Does that count?

    What is your most played song on your iPod/iTunes/whatever?
    Anything Michael Jackson!! I was devo when he died. Went to his concert in 1996, amazing.

    Are your nails painted and if so, what colour?
    They usually are, but at the moment they are au natural!

    What's your favourite food?
    Pad Thai! Yum Yum Yum.

    When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I always wanted to be a Forensic Scientist. I would stay up past my bedtime (I had a TV in my room) and strain my eyes/ears to watch the shows like CSI etc without my Mum knowing. I flunked out of studying Food Science so don’t think being a forensic scientist would have worked for me haha.

    What is your favourite city in the world and why?
    Melbourne! No reason, but that might change after out trip to America!!

    What's your middle name and do you like it?
    My middle name is Kate but when I was younger I would tell people my name was Maryanne Kate Poppet ******* because I believed that Poppet really was my name.I have been called Poppet since I was in my Mum tummy.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/09/survey-yall.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive