Creepy Cake Toppers!

    For those who have been wondering what I am talking about when I say "Creepy Cake Toppers" this is it.


    Cake toppers, made to resemble the bride and groom.

    I love a little bit of tack.


    They will not actually be on the cake, it's far too beautiful for a cake topper, but they will be on the cake table.
    I have to send the website (wowminime) pictures of our faces, heigh difference, wedding dress, tux, flowers etc so that it can resemble us as much as possible.

    I love that they are ceramic so we can keep them for ever!

    I can't deny that they are creepy, but I think that is what makes me love them!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/creepy-cake-toppers.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive