Herve Leger

    I am still yet to find an occasion to wear the Herve Leger Scoop dress I got a few months back.

    I intended on wearing it out to celebrates S's Birthday but we did not go out dancing.



    Next time I get a Herve I am going to get XXS I think, as the black and silver dress that I own is a size S and it is too big and this XS is pushing it.

    They do create a beautiful shape though, aint nobody going to deny that!



    I am in love with the colour. It is vibrant with out being a major stand out.


    The new CL's are a perfect look with it.


    Now to find an event... Anyone having a big birthday bash?






    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/herve-leger.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive