Ze Pimple Update

    I am up to Day 215 of taking Roaccutane today.


    I finish at the end of May, and am a little bit scared of what will happen afterwards. If I break out I will be seriously peeved off.



    Day 12 Day 168


    Day 1.


    Please note that these photos are all taken under the same conditions, i.e. First thing in the morning after I wash my face, in the same bathroom with the same lighting, zero make up (maybe some mascara) and the same iPhone camera.


    Day 215.


    I swear to Lord Voldemort that my forehead is not this big in real life.



    Day 20


    Day 215.


    The only thing I regret about Roaccutane is that I did not take it earlier.


    Once I finish my course, my dermatologist will be suggesting some peels/facials to help with the minor scarring that I have.


    I know that some of my readers also started taking Roaccutane around the same time I did, how is your skin?
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/ze-pimple-update.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive