Weighty Issues...

    As soon as people realise your wedding is approaching, the ol' diet queries start.

    Should you really be eating that?
    What special diet are you on?

    What?! You are not dieting?? What about your dress!!!

    Surely, SURELY, you intend on shaping up?


    Uh, no actually. I don't intend on losing any weight for the wedding.

    What fun would that be? S likes me with a little bit of meat, and so do I!


    Sure, I'll amp up on the arms/shoulders/back weights, but I am not making an effort to diet.


    My Reception dress is made for a body with shape...

    Morning Tea.
    I am still loving instagram.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/weighty-issues.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive