Our Invites - Finally.

    We have finally decided on our Wedding invitations.


    There have been many that I have loved, such as the tri fold navy blue with light blue tree that I posted a while a go but the paper options were not very nice, so that one was forgotten.


    I compiled a short list of the invites that I liked and asked S to make the final decision.


    This was his choice:

    Little did he know that these were the invites that would create the most work for me.

    I have to have them printed, or print them my self.


    They came on a PDF and only cost $100 for the design and includes numerous designs, so that we can choose which lay out and design we prefer, of the following:


    Invite

    Save The Date

    Save The Date -Send back post card

    RSVP

    Menu

    Ceremony Program

    Seating List

    Place Card

    Thank You Cards




    Place Cards Menu The Hotel Windsor supplies personalised Menus but I think I will use these instead Table Numbers
    Ceremony Booklet


    If the printing etc gets on my nerves too much, we figure it is only $100 wasted.


    S loves this colour and I figure that my shoes and bridesmaid dresses are blue also.

    Our flowers are mixes of pale pinks, lilacs, whites, blues and purples and there is a very Spring feeling to the wedding so I hope that these match everything!!!

    I'm home sick again. I left work at 12PM as I was really struggling. I hate going home sick, I feel like I am letting the team down.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/our-invites-finally.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive