Nursery Planning (In my head)

    S & I have been looking at some houses online and we are 1 step closer to selling the apartment.


    I have been mentally furnishing the house, which we will one day have, and the future nursery is no exception.



    I am loving this Bernice Chandelier from Beacon Lighting to hang in the nursery!


    I would not be hanging a chandelier over my baby's crib though, that's for sure.




    This is one of my favourites. So crisp and neutral, yet very warm.


    All white for a baby girl!



    I think this is from Pottery Barn



    What if the chandelier falls and crushes the baby?!




    The neutral colours really stand out to me as warm and inviting.




    There is something luxe about this nursery, that is for sure!!







    Tres Shabby Chic



    Modern is also cute!



    One day....

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/nursery-planning-in-my-head.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive