Ella Bache

    Remember the fake tan I had on when I went to Jet Black (If you don't, click here for a memory refresher)? Well I finally found out what brand the mystery tan is!

    I predicted St Tropez or ModelCo but was wrong. It is Ella Bache!!


    Ella Bache sent out some products as a thank you for trialling the tan, and the actual tan will be out in October. I will definitely be buying it!

    Ella Bache Earth Enzyme Body Exfoliant & Ella Bache Moisture-Bath Hand Renew

    The mitt is available for sale at Ella Bache now.


    I liked using the mitt as the application was flawless and my hands did not get stained.

    #Winner

    Earth Enzyme Body Exfoliant


    I have not used this on my body yet, but on my hands it felt quite nice and not too grainy. Moisture Bath Hand Renew This cream is the bomb! I hate it when I put moisturiser on and then when I touch paper my hands feel dry and scratch (Is it just me?) but this feels lovely. Skin good enough to eat.
    Can't wait for the fake tan to come out.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/ella-bache.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive