Easter Dress - Target

    I don't know about you, but I often line up outfits in my head.


    For Easter lunch today I was intending on wearing a new shin length, full skirt from Review with a black top, but last minute ended up buying this blue dress from Target for the grand price of $27.



    Sorry for the "I have no make up on and look wrecked" photos.


    I wish I had different heels with me, these did not match at all but I had not been home since the funeral on Thursday so had no choice but to wear them.


    Not too bad for a $27 dress!


    My love for flippy sleeves lives on.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-dress-target.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive