Curry Time

    Sometimes I crave food. Actually, that's a lie. I always crave food.

    Today my craving was Green Curry, Roti Bread and steamed rice.


    S is interstate so I am fending for my self in the food stakes, which means I can get take away and not have to have him tsk tsk me.


    I walked home with my order, and then realised that they did not include the rice. I then spilled curry over the kitchen floor.



    Fear not, it still tasted delicious.


    Here is is, on our ironing board.


    I have enough left over for tomorrows lunch also - hurrah!


    I just spoke to my friend Beetroot who proclaimed "You make me sick." after hearing what I had for dinner. Weirdo.

    I spoke to him for 46 minutes, that boy can talk.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/curry-time.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive