Review & Eggs



    Happy Anzac Day.

    Lest We Forget.

    Today is a beautiful day in ol' Melbourne town.

    We had a fantastic sleep in until 11am and then headed out for brunch on Little Collins St.


    I ordered my standard eggs benedict, and when the waitress bought over eggs with salmon I nearly dry reached. Ever since that night at the Hofbrahaus (click here for that blog post) I have never been able to eat Salmon.

    Thankfully they rectified the issue quick smart.





    This is the first time I have used this bag since buying it in New York City!


    Outfit Details:


    Review Skirt

    Asos Singlet

    Bodhi Bag

    Tony Bianco Wedges

    Hermes Bangle

    Von Treskow Bracelet


    On another note, when the heck is ZARA going to open in Melbourne?


    This is how it looked today, and for the last few months. An empty shell.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-eggs.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive