Happy Easter!

    Happy Easter!!


    I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend!


    S and I went for 'rehab' in Geelong which consisted of Church, sleep, Sopranos Season 1 and way too much food.


    Poor Thomas. I am in the process of pulling his jumper over his head to make him blind for a moment. He did not like it. It was funny to watch though.


    Liz, Thomas, Jo and I.


    Massive glare was occurring during this photo, in case you can't tell by my squinty face.


    When in Geelong for Easter we decorate the eggs with S's Mum. I love doing it, but seriously suck.


    The eggs are boiled in onion peel which creates the natural brown colour.


    Parsley (I think) is wet, placed on the egg and then pantiehose is wrapped around it and tied with cotton before placing in the onion peel with water, whilst simmering.







    Once the colour is set, we shine them with oil.


    Taaa DAAAAAAA!





    I took this egg home for Thomas, and he had fun breaking it and scattering bits of boiled egg around the house.


    Now, on to eggs of the best variety - Chocolate.


    This bunny, once wore a lovely foil suit. He looked so comfortable in it, and then this little baby came along and stripped him of his modesty, and proceeded to eat him.

    Did I mention it was MY bunny?!

    I saved him, minus one ear.


    Kid likes chocolate.


    Aunty had fun cleanng him up.


    Love the Maxi Kinder Surprise that S got me!


    I got this Lindt Easter Collection tin, purely for the tin, to share with my siblings at our Easter Lunch.











    I don't care what anyone says. Lindt chocolate is the bomb diggity.


    Nearly too cute to eat.

    (Nearly)



    Clearly an umbrella masquerading as a carrott.


    We always get Cacao chocolate at Easter from Geefa and Bet (who went overseas for the Easter break and left us to fend for ourselves) as they own a plastics company, and the Cacao chocolate comes in their plastic!

    I feel like I am in a food coma.

    I have a food baby in my belly.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-easter.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive