iPhone Pics

    Here are some photos I took on my iPhone in the last week or so.



    This is the outfit I am wearing at work today but will not be wearing it again as apparently it is too short for work.

    I am actually not sure that I agree with that 100%, but could not be bothered disagreeing with the girl who mentioned it.

    If she had of said "That dress is not very pretty" I would be more inclined to agree haha. I have not been to the dry cleaners for a while now.

    Thoughts? It is 3.5cm above my knee.

    My knees are hideously ugly though so maybe that's why.


    This morning I buttoned these buttons into my coat button holes by accident. It took me awhile to realise that my coat was not done up.



    A savage baby bit Thomas!!


    The lunch of champions.

    I have been eating avocado and tomato on Ryvita Crackerbread for a good 4 weeks solid now.


    I fed Max these Jelly Bells like he was a dolphin accepting fish into his mouth.

    He ran up to S with his mouth wide open, waiting, before S realised he was meant to place one on his tongue!


    Such a pretto tomato.


    Came to work to find this delicious looking Lindt bunny waiting for me.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/iphone-pics.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive